350o 35-40 minutes
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup flour
- 4 Tbsp cold butter, cut up
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1-1/4 stick butter, softened
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk
- 1 pint blueberries (about 2-1/2 cups)
- Preheat oven
- Grease 9×13 baking pan and dust with flour
- In a medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and butter. With fingertips, work in butter until mixture is crumbly. Refrigerate
- In a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In mixer, beat sugar and butter on low until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Add vanilla.
- Add flour mixture into mixer, alternating with buttermilk. Beat until batter is smooth. Scrap bowl as needed.
- Fold in blueberries with spatula – holding back about ½ cup blueberries
- Spoon the batter into the baking pan and then sprinkle batter with reserved blueberries.
- Remove topping from fridge and with fingers, press streusel into clumps and sprinkle evenly over batter.
- Check with toothpick. If comes out clean, cake is done.
- Let cool 1 hour before serving